Spotlight On Kindness: Gratitude-The Flow Of Grace

True gratitude is a recognition of nature's flow and grace. It is an understanding that everything that I have is a blessing that was given to me - my possessions, my intellect, creativity and skills. I give because I am passing on what I have been given. The universe's natural flow unlocks when my giving expresses the recognition and deep gratitude of what I have received. - Preeta
View In Browser
Weekly KindSpring Newsletter
Home   |   Contact

Spotlight On
Kindness
A Weekly Offering
Love
"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more." - Melody Beattie
Smile
Editor's Note: True gratitude is a recognition of nature's flow and grace. It is an understanding that everything that I have is a blessing that was given to me - my possessions, my intellect, creativity and skills. I give because I am passing on what I have been given. The universe's natural flow unlocks when my giving expresses the recognition and deep gratitude of what I have received. - Preeta
Kindness Rocks
Kindness In the News
A neighbor builds a bus-shaped shelter out of a former ice-fishing hut for an 8 year old boy with autism so he can wait in the warmth for his morning school bus.
Read More
Kindness is Contagious.
From Our Members
These KindSpringers prepare and serve Thanksgiving meals annually for people in their small community. After serving at a senior housing facility, they found that their hugs were appreciated most!
Read More
Inspiring Video of the Week
Serve all
Play
Grateful: A Love Song
Hugs Musicians Nimo Patel and Daniel Nahmod share this moving song to celebrate gratitude for our spirit and all that is a blessing in life - a light on all the small things in life.
In Giving, We Receive
In other news ...
Grateful people see the world differently. Here are 10 things grateful people do differently.
FB Twitter

KindSpring is a 100% volunteer-run platform that allows everyday people around the world to connect and deepen in the spirit of kindness. Current subscribers: 145,721

Having trouble reading this? View it in your browser. Not interested anymore? Unsubscribe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to save money.