Debt repayment simple steps.

Hi everyone,

To accomplish paying off your debts, one of the first things you must do is to acknowledge that there is a problem.

The problem is a psychological one, your current mindset(way of being) must take a shift to the other side of your financial life as this will require you to suffer a bit to being able to overwrite your  subconscious programming in your current life.

Let me explain what I mean,

I was a bit like you.

The difference was that I decided not to carry any more debt and pay off the debts i had.

I had a car loan and some credit card debts that were making my life difficult as everything i was earning was going towards paying the monthly minimum for these debts.

I researched the topic and implemented a budget to be able to control my spending as well as to know what was my cash flow.

First thing you must accomplish is to stop living off the credit cards, stop adding more debt, live off cash for a while until this habit becomes part of who you are.

Once i did this i started seeing a way out of all these debts, finally I setup a plan to pay them of.

I had receive some extra cash plus income tax return money and threw all at these debts until they all went away.

Currently i find myself with extra cash each month to fund my Roth IRA and increase my emergency fund.

I would recommend you do the same as it is important for you to have a clean cash flow.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to save money.