At Heart, Poetry Enters Life In Endless Forms

Servicespace
Change Yourself, Change the World.
View this email in your browser
Servicespace
Servicespace

Editor's Note: This new issue of our newsletter, #50, like our last edition, is a response to the situation we find ourselves in with the Covid pandemic. We hope it will bring you some smiles and maybe a laugh or two. It's the first time I thought to feature the work of one artist throughout.

Three Bird Stories

In January of 1979, I was standing in front of the bird shop with my morning coffee when a man stops in front of me and says, "I have a message for you from Sri Ramakrhishna." As if the caffeine were not enough, his remark added to the jolt....

Read this story

Grandmother Gypsy

The webby neon sign in the store-front window read, "Psychic Readings $5" And below that "Advice on All Matters by Madame Laura." Checking my finances, I find I have $7.50 and a half-pack of cigarettes.

Read this story

Kilo Charles Six VHU

As a kid in the mid-west I had a radio shack in the wash house, an outbuilding where the women folk did laundry; it was filled with old Atwater-Kents, Philcos, Crosleys and whatever else I found in the junk yards.

Read this story

From Coast to Coast - Interview with Ron Hobbs

While my mother worked, grandmother ran the house. There were six cousins, too, and we were all very close. Two of my aunts were only six and eight years older than I, and we grew up in the same house. So it was a matriarchal society...

Read this story

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to save money.