Editor's Introdcution - Five Artists

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to our email list from conversations.org. Having trouble reading this email? View it on our website.

Conversations.org

Monthly Conversations

Interviews with Social Artists, Uncommon Heroes

March 20, 2018

From the Editor

Richard Whittaker

Five artists, and each with stories bring very different worlds to life in the mind's eye. [more]

More Features


Join Us!

Interested in publishing your conversations with everyday heroes and artists? Want to get a hard-copy of our magazine? Want to suggest someone for an interview? Contact Us.

Scuptor Ann Weber - Enough, Not Enough

Scuptor Ann Weber - Enough, Not Enough

"I'm 65. I have 20 years left. What do I want to do with my last 20 years?" A life-changing moment led Weber to pulling up roots in the Bay Area and heading for LA, landing in San Pedro, "the kind of place that makes a sculptor drop to her knees and her heart pound in her chest. Now every day is a holiday." read more...

John Wehrle - First Do No Harm

John Wehrle - First Do No Harm

Early on Wehrle found himself serving as an artist in the US Army in the Vietnam War. He and his team had a degree of freedom. As he said, "I had the rank, but we were all equal as artists. It helped with the brass. Lt. Colonels would come into our studio and take me aside and ask, 'Lt. how are they doing?'" "Sir. I never worked with a finer group of soldiers in my life!" They'd go away satisfied.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to save money.